Thursday, May 29, 2014

Well, boo.

We just had our third (THIRD!!!) buyer fall through on our rental in San Jacinto. I'm so frustrated. I don't even care (haha, okay, maybe a little bit) if we get the place, I just don't want to be in flux anymore. I'm not so good with the whole 'patience' thing. I can pretend to be for short amounts of time, but months and months? Not so much. Maybe I should be working on it instead of sulking (duh).

There really aren't any other places with property in our price range, though. Ideally we could live in Vista or San Marcos on an acre or two and be happy, but without trying to get something on auction it isn't going to happen. I'm so mad at the whole thing I want to move to the Midwest and buy a nice place for cash. Stupid nice weather here! Ha.

I'm too grouchy to be blogging right now, I think. Just a quick update then: we're still in escrow on Querencia, but the sellers are getting impatient. San Jacinto needs to sell before we can buy it. Who knows. I trust God for the details of our lives, though I really wish I could get a printed itinerary.

3 comments:

  1. sorry things aren't working out the way you want them too. I know thats super frustrating.

    On a totally unhelpful note: you can always move to Oklahoma. We'll gladly take ya! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we lived in Hemet and Menifee for a stretch back in 2008-2010. What church did you go to? I was also part of a mom's group up there through meet up. Just wondering if we know anyone in common!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We never actually lived there, we just had a rental place. My parents do go to church out there, though! They've been at two of the Baptist churches in the area.... of which I can't think of the names. Ha!

      Delete